Have an emergency and need a security guard on your premise ASAP? Security Resources’ XpressGuard® service will place a trained, licensed, and insured security guard anywhere in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. Thanks to our proprietary network of top security companies, XpressGuard® has established itself as a top emergency security guard service in the industry. XpressGuard® also offers:
- 24/7 security management
- Nationwide coverage with a single point of contact for scheduling, site status, operations, reporting, and billing
- A single point of contact with one phone number for 24/7 access to live dispatchers
- A dedicated security communications team for every client – you will never receive an answering machine
- Confirmation on all security officers on every shift
- Short- and long-term security coverage options available
- No minimum contract required
XpressGuard® for Disaster Response
While companies face many emergencies that require immediate security assistance, natural disaster is among the most common. For business owners, natural disasters can be a costly event – particularly in the aftermath, when chaos and looting imminent. Security Resources specializes in providing security guards for manmade and natural disasters as quickly as possible. For example, our XpressGuard® service provided more than 300 security officers during Hurricane Katrina in 2005, 32 of which were on post within the first 24 hours of disaster.
Security Resources has been in the business for over 20 years, providing customers with security guard services in a variety of industries, ranging from retail to medical and education. Contact Security Resources today for more information on XpressGuard® and learn how we can help.